Hot dip galvanized steel that combines both utility and beauty. The composition of hot dip galvanized steel consists of tin, chrome, zinc, paint or plastic that has an extra finish applied to the natural steel surface. The application of the coating is done in order to protect the surface of the steel from oxidation and it is also used to enhance requirements for visual appearance.
1 x 7, 1 x 19, 3/32 - 5/32, PVC coated
1) Usually the rope construction is 6 x 7 PVC
2) Diameter: 1.0- 9.53mm
3) Normal breaking load: 1.06 - 37.04KN
4) Used for lifting, shipping and hoisting
5) Length of rope: 20m - 70m
PVC Coated Galvanized Wire Ropes are made of steel with a zinc coating to prevent corrosion and can be used for many applications. Galvanized wire is best used for telecommunication cables, barrier cable, earth wire or ground wire.
1) PVC steel wire ropes, coated steel rope
2) The coated plastic cover outside steel wire rope, the color and coating can be chosen by yourself